|December 23, 2007
The Christmas Season is upon us. There are beautiful light displays, lots of laughter, children bouncing in the stores and shopping is the number one game in town.
Al and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
It looks like we have time for one more visit before 2008 arrives so let's pull up that comfy chair with our tall glass of refreshing water in hand, and get started. Don't forget to bring your beautiful SMILE.☺
Making Your Dream a Reality
Last time Al talked about "Your Christmas Resolution", about getting started now instead of New Years. Today we are going to talk a little about your dreams and how you can make them a reality. I'd like to start out with some motivational words from Rosemary DePaolis which describes our talk today.
Never stop believing in your dreams…
Goals are dreams and wishes that are not easily reached.
You have to work hard to obtain them, never knowing
When or where you will reach your goal.
But keep trying! Do not give up hope.
And most of all… never stop believing in yourself.
For within you there is someone special…
Someone wonderful and successful.
No matter what you achieve, as long as you want it
And it makes you happy, you are a success.
Wow! That surely does say it all, doesn't it? What is your dream for 2008? Better health? Thinner YOU? Better eating habits? Whatever your dream is you will
make it a reality in 2008! Mine is to get back to Goal, never giving up! Giving up is not an option to me no matter how many life scenarios get in the way; no matter how many times I get fed up and just want to throw in the towel - I will NOT give up! Neither will you.
Let's plan our strategy to begin making our dream of a healthy, thinner ME in 2008. What are some of the ways we can prepare for our Journey? I've got a few and I'll talk about them but I'd also like for all of you to be thinking of some ideas of your own which will help you start/restart this Journey.
- Ask some of your friends or family for some ideas on how you can make your dream a reality. You will probably get many useless ideas or ones that would never work for you but you will most likely get one or two great ideas!
- Let's make a game of it. There are many different games you can play which will result in a visual of the progress you have made. Set up a small tin of paper clips (I like the large colored ones). For every pound (or any amount you prefer) lost you add a paper clip to the starting one. You are creating a beautiful, colorful necklace which shows you how much weight you have lost.
- For a small visual you can use two pencils, a large piece of styrofoam and a roll of Life Savers. Stick the two pencils into the styrofoam and hang the Life Savers on the left. As you progress through your milestones transfer a Life Saver to the pencil on the right. When all the Life Savers are on the right it's time to celebrate!
- Make sure you know your boundaries, which means don't try to plan to do something that you know you won't accomplish. Remember that we are all on the same Journey but we do the Journey in different ways. If you come upon a part of your Journey that you just cannot do, then don't. There is always an alternative. Making this Journey your Journey is what makes us all unique and a Success.
- Get enough sleep. Believe it or not, getting enough sleep will help make your Journey so much easier. I've certainly proven that concept to be correct.
- Find at least one friend that is highly motivated like you are. Of course not all your friends will be, but I will bet that you can find one that will be. If not, remember there is a ton of support at your meetings and on the Internet; at DWLZ for instance.
- One step at a time. Try journaling for one week, drinking water for the next one, walking a couple times a week for the next week, etc. Trying to do too much at once can be overwhelming. Take baby steps.
- Visualize the reality of your dream. Look into the mirror and think about the compliments you'll receive on your new look; see yourself at your goal weight and let yourself feel proud of what you've accomplished.
- Do you have any past important moments in your life that you treasure in your memory? Or have you had a previous longtime dream come true? If you did, think back to those times and feel those feelings again. Let those feelings into this dream, your Journey. Positive recollections are a great way to get into the right frame of mind for your dreams to become a reality.
- Write down all the positive affirmations (I will do this, I can stay on Program, I'm worth it… ) you can think of. Cut into strips (use different colored paper. Find a pretty jar (decorate it too!) and add the motivations to them. Pull one out every time you need that extra push of motivation to stay on your Journey.
- Storyboard your Journey? Think of a starting point and an ending point, filling in the interim steps. You can write out the steps but drawing out the steps or using pictures are a great visual of your Journey. Hang it up where you'll see it.
This Journey you are about to embark is not only about conquering your dream but it is also about conquering your doubts. Sir Edmund Hillary was the first climber to scale Mt. Everest. When he succeeded he said,
"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."
Let's face it. We are going to have obstacles along our way. It's called Life. But… we don't have to let those obstacles stop us. They may slow us down but we must never, ever give up wanting this dream of ours. Obstacles will help us grow to be stronger on our Journey and to help us remember that it is truly a One Day at a Time
Journey that is worth being on. You didn't see Sir Edmund quitting, did you? He wanted to scale that mountain and scale that mountain he did!
Do you know you can
make your dream a reality? Do you know you can
become a healthier, slimmer, new YOU? Do you know you can
become the person you want to become? Did I hear someone say, "No, I don't. How can I get that confidence that I can make my dream a reality?"
The number one way to get that confidence is to make a plan to become a bit selfish with yourself. No, I'm not talking about becoming self-centered and all self-absorbed. I'm talking about selfishly taking the time to plan your meals, journal, exercise, relax; you get the picture. I like to sometimes just sit and relax with NO obligations for a bit. That is relaxing to me and a huge stress reliever. How many times did you not take that relaxing bubble bath with the candles burning because you felt you did not have the time? The same with getting some exercise in - walking, going to the gym, etc. Believe me, there are extra minutes in your day to grab for your own.
It took me a long time to realize that when I'm taking care of ME I'm taking care of my loved ones. I'm a much nicer person to be around (ask Al). I'm on Program and in control of what goes into my mouth. I'm smiling more and generally a happier person, inside and out. I'm getting my sleep and waking up refreshed. I KNOW I can do anything - just call me Super Woman! No kidding. Try it, you'll like it!
If you never thought you could succeed on this journey, ponder this:
- Failed in business at age 21.
- Was defeated in a legislative race at age 22.
- Failed again in business at age 24.
- Overcame the death of his sweetheart at age 26.
- Had a nervous breakdown at age 27.
- Lost a congressional race at age 34.
- Lost a congressional race at age 36.
- Lost a senatorial race at age 45.
- Failed in an effort to become vice-president at age 47.
- Lost a senatorial race at age 47.
- Was elected PRESIDENT of the US at age 52!
Abraham Lincoln never gave up on any of his dreams and neither will you! 2008 is your year to make your dreams a reality. 2008 is your year to get back on track if you've taken a wrong turn.
2008 is YOUR year!
Have an awesome couple of weeks everyone, with a very safe and enjoyable holiday season! Remember to SMILE ☺
that beautiful smile of yours all the time. You will cheer up all those you come in contact with, leaving you with a good feeling. It doesn't get any better than that.
~~~Little Book, Big Motivation by Eric Jensen
Come Join the Fun!
Do you want some extra support during your Journey? Would you like to have a place you can call "home," where you can be yourself? Our Message Board is just the place. It's home to all our Zonie friends who share their Journey experiences and are always willing and ready to offer support, laughs, friendship and ~ 24/7. Our DWLZ Message Board is at: http://www.dwlz2.com/forum/. Don't forget to register if you haven't already done so.
An Update on my Journey
Hi everyone! I've had a busy couple of weeks. It's been a bit difficult to get back on track with my exercise and routine that I was on before Thanksgiving but I will conquer it, don't you worry.
The last couple of weigh-ins resulted in a half pound loss on Dec 12th and a 2 lb gain on Dec 19th. Like I said it's been difficult.
I had one family celebration last Sunday and had a great time. I did plan ahead, and I had healthy foods available, but I just didn't pay attention like I should have, and I ate too much of the not so healthy, high calorie foods also. What is that saying that I love so much?
"If you always do what you always did, then you'll always get what you always got."
Yep, that's the one. I need to stop doing what I always did and start doing differently to start seeing different results.
Al is being a strict Drill Sergeant when it's my bedtime, 10:30 -11 pm and there are days I want to fire him but he is my strength when I'm weak; guess I'll keep him.
A huge WOO! HOO! to all our successes out there. I'd also like to say to all who are feeling under the weather that I hope you are feeling yourself in no time.
Onward and downward,
Until next time, take care and remember to SMILE☺
This poem is dedicated to my sister Debi. She passed away at 38 years old. I know, not very old. I won't get into details but she died of complications due to years of obesity.
My sister endured years of torment from folks all around her because of her weight. I truly believe they added fuel to the fire. She turned to food as her comfort. It only takes a smile to put a little sunshine in someone's day. Don't pass up the opportunity to do that. Whether it is a smile, telling someone they look nice or holding your child and telling them you love them. It is easy to give compliments to family and friends. Try randomly picking someone off of the street and just smile. Yours could be the only one they get or have gotten in a long time. -Chiryl Arnott
Winning With Grace
For years I've struggled with my weight,
Believing somehow it was my fate.
Peers and so-called friends have ridiculed me,
Asking how fat I intended to be.
Their jeers and staring hurt me so much,
When all I wanted was a gentle touch.
Some one to love me for who I was,
Lord, I wished it would happen but it never does.
As the years go by, I retreat into my shell,
Deeper and deeper so no one can tell,
The hurt and the pain was buried so deep,
All I wanted to do was eat and to sleep.
I turned to food as comfort to hide my pain
It was not healthy but, was I to blame?
Magazines and commercials with women so slim,
Telling me being overweight is so grim.
One day I decided my life must change,
It meant that my lifestyle needed to be re-arranged.
Did I do it for those who were cruel to me?
No, it is because of the person I want to be.
As I travel this road with it's ups and downs,
Never will I walk with my head to the ground.
That part of my life is over and gone.
Of myself I have grown quite fond.
I've learned that my life and meaning and worth,
To others I give plenty of wide berth.
My goals are set and I am running the race.
With God's help I will win with grace.
Dedicated to my sister Debi who passed away in 2002.
© Chiryl Arnott
"Enjoying Weight Loss"
many of you know, I use Dr. Roberta’s Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs as one of
my "tools" on my lifelong Journey to a healthier me. They continue
to be an irreplaceable part of my Journey back to goal.
happy to see that the Hypnosis Network is continuing to offer Dr.
Roberta’s Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs for $97.
For anyone who is "hypnosis-friendly" (about 90% of the human
population can derive some benefit from hypnosis) the money could
not be better spent. If you are interested in learning more about
Dr. Roberta’s Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs you can
read our review at http://www.dwlz.com/hypnosisreview.html. I would
not recommend them if they hadn't of worked for me.
what the Hypnosis Network says:
|Dr. Roberta’s Enjoying Weight Loss was tested and
recommended by the National Health & Wellness
In the National Health & Wellness Club's
Product Test Program, club members conduct their own
independent tests of health and wellness products. The fifty
independent testers who tried Enjoying Weight Loss gave
the program a 92% approval
3 Easy Payments!
folks at Hypnosis Network have been receiving a lot of positive
feedback about their new program of accepting 3 equal payments for
these CDs. They rightly feel that your decision should be whether or
not the product is right for you, and not about whether you can
afford it. Click Here
to go directly to their
site and find out more about the Hypnosis Network, and how you can
order your CDs.
- You'll also find a free E-Book there that includes
20 weight loss tips from Dr. Temes!
|Thank you to all of you who continue
to be there for me and support me in my Journey to
becoming a healthier me. Thank you for caring!
And remember, "If you always do what you
always did, you'll always get what you always got."
Food Groups - What Can We Eat?
Food Groups - they are important in our quest for a healthier lifestyle. What can we eat that fits into some of the food groups? Let's take a look below for some of these answers.
Grains - 5 servings
Meat - 6 servings
- Bagel, 5 ounces
- 1 cup cereal flakes + 2 slices bread + 1 cup rice
- English Muffins, 2 ½
- Rice, 2 ½ cups
- Baked Potatoes, 2 1/2 (each size of computer mouse)
- Bread Slices, 5
- Puffed Wheat Cereal, 10 cups
- Rice Cakes, 10
- Popcorn, 15 cups
- Oyster Crackers, 120
Fruit - 3 servings, almost
- Steak at steakhouse; 24 ounce precooked = 18 ounce cooked
- 3 eggs + 3-ounces turkey + 1 cup lentils + 6-ounces cooked sirloin steak + 3-ounce can tuna
- Cooked salmon, 3 pieces, 6-ounces each
- Six 3-ounce cans tuna
- Eggs, 18 count
~~~The Portion Teller by Lisa R. Young, PH.D., R.D.
- 1. Pint Orange Juice, 16 fluid ounces
- 1 orange + 2 kiwi + 1 cup blueberries
- Cantaloupe, 2 ½ to 3 cups
- Mixed Berries, 2 ½ to 3 cups
- Grapes, 2 ½ to 3 cups (approx 75-90 grapes)
- Oranges, 3
- Tangerines, 6
Software You Can Use!
Weight Commander is an awesome program for your Journey. I
highly recommend it to all those who are on a Journey of their own.
It is a wonderful program to track your progress on any weight loss
program you are using. You can read My Review of
the Weight Commander or go straight to the source and check out
this great software by following this link to Weight
Commander. He has many tips and ideas throughout his program
which will help you to be successful on your Journey.
Albondigas (Mexican Meatball Soup)
This would make a great soup for the big game. It goes well with a make-your-own-sub bar.
Makes 8 servings
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 14 ½ oz can whole peeled tomatoes with juice (Mexican seasoning is optional)
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tsp fresh or dried oregano
- 2 tsp fresh or ground cumin
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped fine, divided
- 1 lb very lean ground beef (4% fat)
- ½ cup uncooked rice
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Green onion, chopped - optional
~~~Recipe adapted from Muscle & Fitness Hers
- Place the first 11 ingredients into a large pot. Only use half of the cilantro. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the ground beef, rice, egg, remaining cilantro, salt and pepper. Wet your hands to shape mixture into balls so it won't stick to your fingers.
- Gently drop meatballs into the soup and simmer 20 minutes more or until the meatballs are fully cooked.
- If desired, sprinkle green onion on top of the soup before serving.
Per serving: 140 Calories, 3g Total Fat, 3g Dietary Fiber, 12g Carbohydrate, 15g Protein
Penny's Low Fat Desserts
Happy Holidays from Penny's!
You can have healthy snacks DURING THE HOLIDAYS! Our MUFFINS and COOKIES are delicious sweets to get you into the new year on plan!
Try us now while we offer $4 off when your order includes a box of Assorted Muffin-A:
Lemon Poppy, Banana Oat Bran, Black Forest, Apple-Cinnamon, Orange-Cran, & Blueberry Oat Bran
Enter code: HH2U Valid thru 12/28/07
TO ORDER: http://www.PennysLowFatDesserts.com/
Sign up for Penny's newsletter and receive a special offer to
try us as well as new product information.
- Low Calorie, Low Fat, High Fiber
- Moist, Sweet, and Healthy---all natural!
- Lots of Flavors---Apple-Cinn, Zucchini, Chocolate Chip and many more!
- Each Serving is BIG & Individually Wrapped
- Kosher and N0 transfats
EMAIL PENNY: Penny@PennysLowFatDesserts.com or call (866) 221-5109
T'was The Week After Christmas
T'was the week after Christmas, and all through the house
Nothing would fit me, not even a blouse.
The cookies I'd nibbled, the eggnog I'd taste
At the holiday parties had gone to my waist.
When I got on the scales there arose such a number!
When I walked to the store (less a walk than a lumber).
I'd remember the marvelous meals I'd prepared;
The gravies and sauces and beef nicely rared,
The wine and the rum balls, the bread and the cheese
And the way I'd never said, "No thank you, please."
As I dressed myself in my husband's old shirt
And prepared once again to do battle with dirt---
I said to myself, as I only can
"You can't spend a winter disguised as a man!"
So--away with the last of the sour cream dip,
Get rid of the fruit cake, every cracker and chip
Every last bit of food that I like must be banished
"Till all the additional ounces have vanished.
I won't have a cookie--not even a lick.
I'll want only to chew on a long celery stick.
I won't have hot biscuits, or corn bread, or pie,
I'll munch on a carrot and quietly cry.
I'm hungry, I'm lonesome, and life is a bore---
But isn't that what January is for?
Unable to giggle, no longer a riot
I KNEW I couldn't stick to THAT kind of diet.
I decided right then to a change of lifestyle
So back to Weight Watchers I went with a smile.
And knew that 2000 was the year I would WIN
And NEVER go back on that cycle again.
This time it's to GOAL - watch that cake, watch that beer!
I'LL END BY WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Pizza Fit'n Free
Note from Pizza Fit'n Free
Try adding some fresh veggies & some turkey pepperoni before baking - YUM ~ Dotti
New Year's Diet
off right with
Pizza Fit'n Free!
Each 7" Pizza is Fat Free, Sugar Free,
Cholesterol Free, and only 252 Calories!
Order Online at www.pizzafree.com
TO ORDER: www.PizzaFree.com
Nutrition Facts: www.PizzaFree.com/FAQ.htm
Note: Points® is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. The Points® values displayed were calculated by Pizza Fit'n Free, and is not an endorsement or sponsorship of Pizza Fit’n Free’s products by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
These All Natural Pancakes are delicious and filled with healthy ingredients like Flaxseed, 1000 mg Omega 3. These were delicious with some Southwest Egg Beaters and a couple strips of bacon. YUM!
- De Wafelbakkers All Natural Buckwheat Berry Pancakes, 2 [140 calories/4g fat/6g fiber/31g carbs/4g protein/210mg sodium]
Vitalicious — Vitamin-fortified,
delicious, better-for-you baked goods
Note from Vitalicious
Try Vitalicious™ muffins today! They come in at 1
point on Weight Watchers and are the perfect snack.
Why not try some today while you get a 10%
Vitalicious has done it again!
Can you say
Use Coupon Code
While visiting Vitalicious, don't forget to check out their
VitaMuffins which are fortified with at least 15 essential
daily vitamins and minerals. They have an awesome selection
BlueBran, CranBran, MultiBran,
AppleBerryBran, Deep Chocolate, Low-Carb/Sugar-Free BananaNut
and Velvety chocolate, VitaBrownie, and Double Chocolate
Vitalicious™ VitaTops, VitaMuffins and
VitaBrownies are delicious. They are healthy, taste great and
fit within any program you are using to attain your healthy
Ways to Burn 100 Calories
Holidays are a time when extra calories seem to make it into our mouths so why not burn them off in fun ways ~ Here are a few ideas of how to burn 100 extra calories…
- Gardening ~ Plant three of your favorite flowers. While you are raking and digging you will feel the burn.
- Ballroom Dancing ~ Grab a partner for 30 minutes of ballroom dancing.
- Sewing/Mending ~ Grab that sewing kit and while watching TV for an hour get all your mending done along with burning some unwanted calories.
- Iron ~ 20 minutes of ironing will burn off 100 of those extra calories. Carrying the ironing board and putting it away is an added bonus!
- Wash the Dishes ~ Instead of using the dishwasher try washing them by hand for 40 minutes. You'll have clean dishes and 100 calories will be gone!
- Play a Board Game ~ Play a friendly game of Monopoly for an hour. You'll have so much fun you won't even think about burning calories.
- Vacuum ~ Just 20 minutes does the trick!
Baja Bob's Cocktail Mixes
~ Home of the Original Sugar-Free Margarita Mix
Note from Baja Bob's
Try some Baja Bob's Sugar Free Cocktail Mixes today - What a great way to enjoy an occasional cocktail without any guilt! Enjoy and stay on your program! Enter Code dotti10 when ordering and receive a 10% discount...
——Enjoy a cocktail and stay on your Program——
Use Coupon Code
|The growing popularity of the Weight Watchers Diet, combined with Baja Bob's incredible taste, has helped to push this cocktail mix leader into the mainstream. Baja Bob's newest release, Mojito Mix, follows their other popular flavors. All of the Baja Bob's cocktail mixes contain approximately 70-100% less calories and carbs than traditional mixes sweetened with high fructose corn syrup making these mixes the perfect Weight Watchers addition.
Baja Bob's mixes are great with or without alcohol, allowing people who are watching their weight, or those who are forced to watch their sugar intake due to health reasons the opportunity to enjoy the great taste of a cocktail.
Baja Bob's cocktail mixes come in several flavors: Original Margarita, Wild Strawberry Margarita, Desert Key Lime Margarita, Crazy Caribe Pina Colada, Loco Lemon Sweet & Sour, Maui Madness Mai Tai, Cranberry Cosmo Martini Mix, Sour Apple Martini Mix, and more to come...
Did you know...?
Our Journey is not just about weight loss; it's about constantly learning new things...
Peanut butter's high protein content draws moisture from your mouth - which is why, in the end, it always sticks to the roof of your mouth.
The largest McDonald's is in Beijing, China. It measures more than twenty-eight thousand square feet, seats seven hundred, and has two kitchens and twenty-nine registers.
The Maxwell House was a luxury hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, known for its coffee.
Before attending the Cordon Bleu, before mastering the art of French cooking, Julia Child did intelligence work for the Office of Strategic Services in India and China during World War II.
~~~Who Knew by David Hoffman
Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance
Al has written many in depth essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance and they are now available on the website!
You will also find links to Al's earlier articles there, and his latest offering, just in time for the holidays:
You can find Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance at:
|"You are worth whatever it takes to make your success a reality.
Always believe that because it is the truth!" —Al
Sweet Potato Chips
I love sweet potatoes - what a great way to serve them!
Makes 6 servings
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet or shallow dish with the nonstick cooking spray. Separate the egg whites into a large bowl with a sealable lid, and beat slightly.
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 egg whites
- Salt to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into quarter-inch-thick rounds. Place potatoes in bowl, seal and shake to coat. Place on cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, being careful not to burn them. Salt to taste and serve with Curry Lime Dressing (below), if desired.
Per serving: 70 calories, 0g total fat, 2g fiber, 16g carbohydrate, 3g protein
Curry Lime Dressing
Makes 6 servings
Mix all ingredients together. Serve with Sweet Potato Chips.
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp curry powder
Per serving: 15 calories, 0g total fat, 0g fiber, 4g carbohydrate, 0g protein
~~~Recipe adapted from Muscle & Fitness Hers
Fresh, Healthy Food Delivered To You
How would you like a personal chef and nutritionist to do all your food shopping and cooking? You would never again worry about eating healthy and you’ll save so much time. PurFoods Fitness makes it happen.
With PurFoods Fitness, you design your own personalized meal program from hundreds of delicious meals tailored to your tastes and healthy eating goals. PurFoods Fitness’ award-winning chefs prepare your meals and ship them fresh – never frozen – right to your door. Each week, a box of healthy, great-tasting meals and snacks arrives. No more shopping, cooking, or worrying about portion sizes and fat content. Eating healthy has never been this convenient.
Their food is absolutely delicious! I loved how it was delivered fresh to my door, ready to eat for whenever I wanted.
Click Here to read our review of PurFoods Fitness ~ we have tried these meals and they are absolutely delicious!
If you prefer you can Click Here to go directly to the PurFoods Fitness website to find out more about this wonderful program.
DWLZ Cookbooks One and Two
Have you ordered your
DWLZ Cookbooks yet? These cookbooks are filled with recipes that are Zonies' favorites, dishes that are delicious but on program, with nutritional information listed. This is two books in one package: DWLZ Cookbooks Volumes One and Two. The recipes are easy to make and don't use hard-to-find items. They are together in one PDF file, viewable in your free Acrobat Reader (Version 5 and higher). These make wonderful gifts.
Every day is a good day to stock up on some great tasting
Philly Swirl's Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Swirl Pops! They are
delicious and only 10 calories.
Keep your freezer stocked with these great 10 calorie pops which can be enjoyed anytime throughout the year. If you are interested in learning more about the Philly Swirl products please visit them at http://www.phillyswirl.com/ and drop them a line. They would love to hear from you. Psst...don’t forget to pass the word! We want to see these awesome Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Swirl Pops remain available to all of us on our Journey. Let's take the power we have to make a difference by passing the word about these awesome pops and keeping them available to us in the future.
DWLZ Website Updates
Lists of all my updates can be found on the Message Board in the DWLZ
Website News & Updates forum at:
US restaurants updates can be found at our Restaurants
TOC page at:
Canadian restaurants updates can be found at our Canadian Restaurants TOC page at:
"Today is the first day of the rest of your health." ~~~Jamba Juice
Until our next visit, always keep in mind you are never alone on this Journey. We are all here with you, right beside you, rooting you on.
Take care until next time...
"I cannot relive yesterday and tomorrow isn’t here yet, so I will just deal with today." ~Dotti
Newsletter Sign Up
If this newsletter was forwarded to you, you can sign up for it yourself at:
Dotti's Weight Loss Zone
And please don't forget to come and visit DWLZ!
If you are not already a regular visitor, it is time for you to come and make yourself at home at my web page, where you will find lots of tips on losing weight, and help in picking out good things to eat at your favorite restaurants, while still remaining on program. We have motivation, success stories, and much more. It is a lot like Disneyland: you'll have lots of fun, and you could never see it all in just one day! However, unlike Disneyland, Dotti's [ http://www.dwlz.com ] is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright © DWLZ, Inc. - 2007, all rights reserved. This
document may be reproduced freely as long as it is always
reproduced in its entirety, including this copyright message, and
the disclaimer below, and as long as it is always distributed
free of charge.
Disclaimer - This newsletter is not meant to be a substitute for
any professional advice, guidance, or counseling. We are not
doctors. Any information contained in this email reflects our
own opinions and experiences. It is not intended in any way to
serve as or take the place of medical advice from a physician.