It has been sitting there right at the top of Dotti’s web page. . .
. . . just about as long as there has been a web page, but I have only just now gotten around to seriously test-driving the
Weight Commander the last couple of days, and it has been fun! When I put in my daily weigh-in data,
Weight Commander does cool things with it:
In addition to that it is loaded with other helpful features:
- It graphs my daily weigh-ins automatically
- It not only shows the actual weight, but also the trend line for how my weigh-ins have been going over time.
- It analyzes your data and can identify problem days. (It picked right up on the fact that Saturdays are bad for me because that is my weigh-in day, and after my weigh-in, I let down.)
- Hit the FUTURE button and it will project where I will be 12 weeks from now if I don't change what I am doing.
- Menu ideas
- Foods you might find helpful to remain OP
- Motivational Quotes
- Motivational Stories
- Nuggets of Wisdom
- Calculator: How many calories you need to maintain your weight
- Calculator: Built in arithmetic functions for your convenience.
Also Weight Commander is not static!
Weight Commander changes from time to time, with new buttons popping up and new helpful comments, often based upon how you have been recently doing.
Underlying it all is Michael's great sense of humor. You will feel like you are sharing some time with a friend when you run the program each day. And it has really helped me get back my edge for staying OP.
I look forward to running Weight Commander to input my daily weight and to see what new surprise awaits me. I can tell the difference in how my journey is going right now because of the influence this great little program is having.
At under $10, this is an under priced piece of software, and you can download it for free and test it out before deciding if you like Weight Commander—and you ARE going to like it! And you will like Michael too!
Of course Dotti checked this out a long time ago, and you can read her comments right below. However, I didn't really try it out, because I have been doing my own thing on tracking my data, as you already know if you have been reading my journal. But even with all the stuff my numbers have told me, I still am learning new things from the Weight Commander!
Weight Commander has a friendly feel to it, far more personable than other software. Michael has a good sense of humor and has put that into his program, along with his caring nature; he wants you to succeed, and you can tell that is what this program is about!
What do you have to lose? (I had about 10 pounds myself, and it is leaving quickly!)