Good morning everyone! I'm going to wish you all a very Happy 4th of July since it is just around the corner. I do hope everyone has a wonderful celebration. We will be up in Spokane for the 4th, visiting our son, LeRoy, and our "bestest" friends, Jim & Tammy and their family. Our little Hunter James is growing up so fast.
Al & Dotti's Love Story
And that reminds me—if you'd like to check out some of our musical photo-movies on YouTube just click on the links below (Hunter is the "star" of the second one ):
...Starting with a poem by Al & followed by views from our 32 years of marriage
Hunter by Grampy Al
...Al created this beautiful photo-movie of our grandson, Hunter James
At the Zoo
...Also by Al—We love the Oregon Zoo in Portland and this photo movie is of our visits.
We have been busy the last couple of weeks meeting with some of our Zonie friends and getting out with my brothers now and then. One thing I have notice since our cruise in May, is that my weight is now causing me health issues. They are knocking at the door, and if I don't get my act together, and lose this weight, the health issues won't just be "knocking at my door." So, today, Health Issues Knocking at the Door is my topic for our talk.
It's time again for us to get together and have a nice visit. Let's find our comfy chair and get settled in. Don't forget your tall glass of refreshing water and your beautiful SMILE.
Health Issues Knocking at the Door
How much do we have to endure before we wake up and smell the coffee? How much pain and suffering can we take? I can tell you all that I can put up with plenty as long as I get to eat what I want. Know what I mean? If your mindset is not right, all you can do is "go with the flow" until it catches up with you, and forces you into a healthy lifestyle, which will produce a healthy weight. What do you do when health issues start knocking at your door?
How many of you are dealing with health issues that are slowly creeping into your lives? How many of you are to the point where you are truly scared of a heart attack? How about being in a wheelchair the rest of your life? Diabetes? These are all health issues we can get under control BEFORE they get through the door and become part of your life.
I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis (not on meds at this time, trying to stay off them), fibromyalgia (I've learned to rest when I need to), osteoarthritis and high cholesterol. As my weight has crept up over the years since quitting smoking so have my health issues gotten worse. It is like it's going to be a toss-up as to whether I have knee, hip or shoulder replacement first. Not fun!
So, if it's not fun, which I can testify it isn't, why am I not dropping these pounds? You and I both know that by dropping the pounds my knees, hips, shoulder and other joints will have less pressure on them meaning less pain for me. I know by dropping the pounds and having a healthier lifestyle will keep my ankles and feet from being swollen after a day out with family and friends.
I received a magazine pamphlet from our local hospital the other day. It was called, Southwest Heart Check. Reading it really woke me up to just where I'm going to be in the not-to-near future if I don't' get going on my way back to goal.
Here are the stats for the average number of heart attacks among women every year:
Did you know that most people believe heart disease is mainly a man's disease? Not true. Cardiovascular disease does strike men about a decade earlier in life than women but once women reach age 50, their risk quickly climbs. Over a lifetime, two out of five women die of cardiovascular disease, making it the leading cause of death in women.
Age 65 and older [352,000]
- Ages 45 to 64 [74,000]
- Under age 45 [9,000]
- Total heart attacks among women for year [435,000]
The Lifetime Risk... After age 40, the lifetime risk for developing coronary heart disease is 32% in women and 49% in men. As women age, the risk approaches almost that of men.
Here are some stats that are mind-boggling (at least to me). Beginning at age 55, more women than men have high cholesterol levels. About 37 percent of women aged 45-54 have high blood pressure. More than 7 million women have been diagnosed with diabetes. Another 2.3 million have the disease and don't know it.
After menopause, heart disease rates are 2-3 times higher. Why? It is because estrogen is believed to increase levels of high-density lipoprotein (good cholesterol) and reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol). Estrogen also boosts levels of a chemical called tissue plasminogen activator, or TPA, which dissolves blood clots.
Did you know... For a 200-pound woman, losing just 6.5% (just 13 lbs) of her body weight can have a positive impact on heart health. Dropping just a few pounds, even if you are seriously overweight, will reduce your cardiovascular risk.
Think on this... Eating a low-calorie diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains and increasing your level of physical activity will lower your heart disease risk—even if you don't lose much weight.
The American Heart Association (AHA) has established the following specific goals for women:
As you can see you can turn this around in your favor. We don't have to go down this road. We can help keep these health issues from coming through that door and staying. I will be the first to admit that there are times you can't keep trouble from coming—but you don't have to offer it a comfortable chair to sit in.
- Blood pressure: less than 120/80 mm Hg
- Total cholesterol: less than 200 mg/dL
- HDL (good) cholesterol: 50 mg/dL or higher
- LDL (bad) cholesterol: range of less than 100 mg/dL to less than 160 mg/dL, depending on risk factors
- Triglycerides: less than 150 mg/dL
- Body mass index: less than 25
- Waist circumference: less than 35 inches
- Exercise: at least 30 minutes a day, all or most days of the week
- Don't smoke
- Eat a balanced diet
- See your doctor regularly
Let's not. I have finally had enough of my pain and suffering. I hurt all the time and I know by dropping some pounds the pain would be alleviated greatly. I sat down and prepared a plan for success on getting back to goal, and I intend to keep at it until I'm there. I am so fortunate to have a very supportive husband, son, "bestest" friend, and all of you to help me along the way. I hope I can always be there for each of you as you find your way to your healthy lifestyle.
Let's do it! Let's kick these health issues away from our door and out of our lives. Let's be the best we can be!
Until next time...
VitaliciousTM Vitamin-fortified, delicious, better-for-you baked goods
Note from Vitalicious
TM muffins today! They come in at 1 point on Weight Watchers and are the perfect snack.
Use Coupon Code
TM, don't forget to check out their
VitaMuffins which are fortified with at least 15 essential
daily vitamins and minerals. They have an awesome selection
BlueBran, CranBran, MultiBran,
AppleBerryBran, Deep Chocolate, Low-Carb/Sugar-Free BananaNut
and Velvety chocolate, VitaBrownie, and Double Chocolate
VitaliciousTM VitaTops, VitaMuffins and
VitaBrownies are delicious. They are healthy, taste great and
fit within any program you are using to attain your healthy
new lifestyle. ~
Come Join the Fun!
Do you want some extra support during your Journey? Would you like to have a place you can call "home," where you can be yourself? Our Message Board is just the place. It's home to all our Zonie friends who share their Journey experiences and are always willing and ready to offer support, laughs, friendship and ~ 24/7. Our DWLZ Message Board is at: http://www.dwlz2.com/forum/. Don't forget to register if you haven't already done so.
LesserEvil Brand Snack Co. (www.lesserevil.com) I found the Maple Pecan, Black & White and the Classic at Whole Foods (formerly Wild Oats). They are delicious and really hit the spot.
- LesserEvil Maple Pecan Kettle Corn, 1 oz, about 1 cup
[120 calories/2g fat/1 g fiber/25g carbs/140mg sodium/1g protein] *2.5
- LesserEvil Black & White (chocolately mix) Kettle Corn, 1.1 oz, about 1 cup
[120 calories/2g fat/1 g fiber/24g carbs/230mg sodium/1g protein] *2.5
- LesserEvil Maple Pecan Kettle Corn, 1 oz, about 1 cup
[110 calories/2g fat/1 g fiber/22g carbs/230mg sodium/1g protein] *2.5
- LesserEvil SeaSalt Kringle Sticks (potato snack), 1 oz, about 1 cup
[110 calories/2.5g fat/2 g fiber/20g carbs/230mg sodium/2g protein] *2.5
- LesserEvil SourCream & Onion Krinkle Sticks (potato snack), 1 oz, about 1 cup
[110 calories/2.5g fat/2 g fiber/19g carbs/190mg sodium/2g protein] *2.5
This makes a great picnic food. It's great hot or cold! Your good health benefit is that plain, wholesome foods are good for us.
Makes about 8 servings
2 quarts water
- 2 cups navy beans, dry
- 1 diced onion
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil.
- Rinse beans thoroughly; add to hot water.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the beans sit covered 1 hour (another option is to soak the beans overnight).
- Drain; add fresh water to beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook about 1 hour or until the beans are soft and tender.
- Spray a small non-stick skillet with Pam cooking spray (or something similar) and sauté the onion.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook about 4 minutes to blend.
- Drain liquid from beans.
- Add tomato mixture to beans.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the beans into a 2-quart baking dish or bean pot and bake uncovered about 1 hour.
Per 1 cup serving:
139.3 Cal., 0.6g Fat, 6.3g Fiber, 28.6g Carbs, 268.5mg Sodium, 6.2g Protein*1.5 (2)
~The New Good Fat, Bad Fat by William P. Castelli, MD & Glen C. Griffin, MD
Penny's Low Fat Desserts
What's so SPECIAL about
Penny's Low Fat Desserts?
These don't taste
like a "diet cookie"...
Many tasters say,
"Best cookies I've ever had."
"It completely blew me away!"
"I received one of your chocolate chip cookies in my order yesterday and just had it for breakfast this morning. It completely blew me away! I am a sucker for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and these taste BETTER than the full-fat ones that I make. (My father worked at a bakery while I was growing up and I grew up on sugar and bread so I know what I'm talking about!). I just wanted to let you know how incredibly impressed I am with this item. I am actually satisfied AND full after eating just one. Thank you for making such a guilt-free dessert." —Ellen B.
Now we have 2 cookie flavors: Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin!
Intro price on Oatmeal Raisin...
$33 for a box of 24 ($4 off thru 6/25)---$1.38 per cookie!
No code required.
See our website for more specials!
Fresh, moist, and YUMMY!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is 6g fiber, 1g fat and 140 calories.|
Chocolate Chip Cookie is 7g fiber, 3g fat and 150 calories
Muffin and TOPS Flavors: almond poppy, carrot raisin, orange cranberry, chocolate chocolate chip, apple cinnamon
Sign up for Penny's newsletter
for a SPECIAL SAVINGS so you can give us a try and receive new product information.
From Al: Dotti and I have had Penny's cookies and muffins many times,
and we love them! They don't stay long in our house because they make
great snacks, and desserts during the day, without blowing you off
program. They are good—really good! And if you want a hot
pop one of them in the microwave, and you are ready to go with a very
tasty, LOW POINT, treat. ~Al
40 Ways to Live a Better Life
~ this was sent to me by a dear friend of mine. Sure makes you think, doesn't it? We really do have a wonderful life.
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
- Live with the 3 E's—Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Play more games and read more books than you did in last year.
- Make time to practice meditation, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the negative blues away.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Remember God heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Do the right thing!
- Call your family often.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for _______. Today I accomplished ____.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
- Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Weight Loss is 90% Mental
I use Dr. Roberta's Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs as an important help on my lifelong Journey to a healthier me:
If you would like a power assist on your journey I highly recommend these
Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs!
- Whenever I listen to these CDs—I have a good day on program.
- Whenever I have failed to do well on program, it has always been when I stopped listening regularly.
- They continue to be an irreplaceable part of my Journey back to goal, and now I am listening every single day!
Want to know more?
What can you do to get your mind onboard with your weight loss desires?
There's lots of info on our Review Page&mdash see how this has worked for me.
You can try them out for 4 weeks before buying!
Don't want to pay all at once? —Just choose 3 equal installments!
I honestly believe this is an answer to a dilemma that we all face. Come and read about it.
Eggs and Cholesterol
When recipes call for eggs, large eggs are usually the standard size used. Since extra-large eggs are more widely available many cooks will use them also. Here is the calorie break down for one egg...
Most of the calories, fat and cholesterol are in the egg yolk, which also contains beneficial compounds such as lutein—a pigment that aids eye health. There have been studies that have shown that most people are okay eating as many as 7 whole eggs per week without increasing their cholesterol levels.
- Large egg—78 calories
- Extra-large egg—90 calories
- Jumbo egg—100 calories
One suggestion to stretch your eggs is to use additional whites. Egg whites are just about fat-free, and each one only adds 17 calories.*
~Change One by John Hastings with Peter Jaret & Mindy Hermann, R.D.
* Today, I am strictly using Egg Beaters, my favorite being the Southwestern ones. Don't forget that many restaurants will substitute egg beaters for regular eggs; just ask.
Software You Can Use! — And Now Available Online!
Weight Commander is an awesome program for your Journey. I
highly recommend it to all those who are on a Journey of their own.
It is a wonderful program to track your progress on any weight loss
program you are using. You can read My Review of
the Weight Commander or go straight to the source and check out
this great software by following this link to Weight
Commander. He has many tips and ideas throughout his program
which will help you to be successful on your Journey.
And for those who don't feel comfortable downloading software, or who cringe when Windows gives them another unnecessary warning about running perfectly safe software, Michael has created a wonderful online version of Weight
Commander, where you can always access your information with privacy, with no worry about trying to transfer it from computer to computer when you switch. You can of course still get the software version (which continues to work very well, even on my Windows Vista computer), but the online version of Weight
Commander is a wonderful new option! You make the choice, but you win either way.
Guiltless Potato Fries
These "fries" are delicious and save you tons of calories! On top of that they are delicious—about *3 pts.
1 medium baking potato, about 3" diameter [133 Calories, 0g Fat, 31g Carbohydrate]
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- After washing the potato, slice into eights lengthwise.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the potato wedges on the pan and mist them with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, onion flakes, salt, pepper and paprika on the potato wedges.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the breadcrumbs.
- Mist the potatoes with cooking spray again.
- Bake for about 40—45 minutes or to desired crispiness.
- Before serving, spray with a light coating of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Flavored Breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp [28 Calories, 0g Fat, 5g Carbohydrate]
A lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during their particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years before.
Because of their hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Friday, and his wife was flying down the following day.
The husband checked into the hotel, and unlike years ago, there was a computer in his room, and he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without noticing his error, sent the email to someone else...
Meanwhile...somewhere in Houston....a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a Minister who was called home to glory after suffering a heart attack.
The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and then fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and then glanced up and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife
Date: Friday, January 25, 2008
Subject: I have Arrived!
I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I have just arrived and have been checked in.
I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow, and look forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
Your Loving Husband
Pizza Fit'n Free
Note from Pizza Fit'n Free
These are good!
You can also try adding your own OP toppings: like fresh
veggies, or turkey
pepperoni and then bake.
YUM ~ Dotti
Pizza Fit'n Free “The Tastiest Way To Lose Weight”
Each 7″Pizza is Fat Free, Sugar Free,
and only 252 Calories!
Are you on a diet and miss great tasting pizza? With Pizza Fit'n Free you never have to give up pizza again!
With an average 7” pizza containing over 600 calories and 20 grams of fat, dieters have been advised to avoid pizza in order to effectively lose weight. By creating a pizza that deviates from the stereotypical pizza, Pizza Free provides a product that American dieters are able to consume while still maintaining their strict diet regimens. Pizza Fit'n Free is the first and only pizza that contains zero grams of fat.
With Pizza Fit'n Free you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying a great tasting pizza anytime!
Order Online now and start enjoying pizza again.
Fish-Oil Supplements, Which One?
Fish-oil supplements are an easy way to add more omega-3 fatty acids to your diet. A few of the benefits of taking a fish-oil supplement are:
The fish-oil supplements are contained in translucent, gelatin capsules, which are odorless, tasteless and easy to swallow (they are large). They are also inexpensive. Remember to look for a brand with the USP label, which verifies that the supplement contains the level of ingredients the label claims. ConsumerLab.com, an independent company that evaluates dietary supplements, tested fish-oil supplements and found that one-third of the 20 brands tested did not contain the levels of EPA and DHA advertised. Two of the products that failed even stated on their labels that they had been tested or verified for potency. The following brands passed the test: Nutrilite Omega 3 Complex Dietary Supplement and Puritan's Pride Inspired by Nature Salmon Oil.
- There have been studies that have found that by taking 2,000mg or more of fish-oil daily you can lower triglyceride levels, slow blood clotting, and reduce blood pressure.
- Combining fish-oil supplements with statin drugs may help stave off type 2 diabetes in obese people with high cholesterol. (Statins by themselves have little effect on triglycerides, which play a distinct role in the development of diabetes.)
- Fish-oil supplements appear to help regulate your heart's electrical activity, lowering the risk of heart attack or sudden cardiac death from arrhythmias, or irregular heart beats.
Fish-oil consists of two main types of omega-3 fatty acids: EPA and DHA. Look for a supplement that contains both. Max EPA is a good choice—take 1000mg twice daily. If you already have heart disease ask your doctor about increasing your dose. If you are a vegan take flaxseed oil instead of fish-oil. Flaxseed oil is also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
~Cut Your Cholesterol by David Katz, M.D. and Debra L. Gordon
Baja Bob's Cocktail Mixes
~ Home of the Original Sugar-Free Margarita Mix
Note from Baja Bob's
Try some Baja Bob's Sugar Free Cocktail
Mixes today - What a great way to enjoy an occasional cocktail without
any guilt! Enjoy and stay on your program! Enter
Code dotti10 when ordering and receive a 10%
Use Coupon Code
popularity of the Weight Watchers Diet, combined with Baja Bob's incredible
taste, has helped to push this cocktail mix leader
into the mainstream. Baja Bob's newest
release, Mojito Mix, follows their other
popular flavors. All of the Baja Bob's
cocktail mixes contain approximately 70-100% less calories and
carbs than traditional mixes sweetened with high fructose corn
syrup making these mixes the perfect Weight Watchers addition.
Baja Bob's mixes are great with
alcohol, allowing people who are watching their weight, or those who
are forced to watch their sugar intake due to health reasons the
opportunity to enjoy the great taste of a cocktail.
cocktail mixes come in several flavors: Original Margarita, Wild
Strawberry Margarita, Desert Key Lime Margarita, Crazy Caribe
Colada, Loco Lemon Sweet & Sour, Maui Madness Mai Tai,
Cosmo Martini Mix, Sour Apple Martini Mix, and more to come...
Enjoy a cocktail and stay
on your Program
Did you know...?
Our Journey is not just about weight loss; it's about constantly learning new things...
Pick a Color
Ever wonder why taxicabs are yellow? Believe it or not, almost all cars and taxis were black in the 1920's. John Hertz owned a taxicab company in Chicago at that time and was looking for a way to make his cabs stand out from the competition. Hertz decided to paint his taxis a distinctive color. He went to the University of Chicago and asked them to make a study of what color was the easiest to see at a distance. The result was yellow, and thus the tradition of yellow taxis began.
In the meantime, ever-resourceful Hertz had another idea. There were cars sitting in his company garage that hadn't been converted to taxis yet. Why not offer his excess autos to people who wanted to rent a car for a brief time? Adding to his fleet by buying out a man who had started a small rental operation, Hertz went on to create the first major car-rental company in the United States.
The Hertz Rent-A-Car company still uses yellow as its corporate color.
~Strange and Interesting Facts About Famous Brand Names by "Dr. Knowledge" Charles Reichblum
Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance
Al has written many in depth essays on Weight
Loss and Maintenance and they are now
available on the website!
can find Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance
DWLZ Cookbooks One and Two
Have you ordered your DWLZ Cookbooks yet?
These cookbooks are filled with recipes that are Zonies' favorites,
dishes that are delicious but on program, with nutritional
information listed. This is two books in one package: DWLZ Cookbooks Volumes One and Two.
The recipes are easy to make and don't use hard-to-find items. They are
together in one PDF file, viewable in your free
Acrobat Reader (Version 5 and higher). These also make wonderful gifts.
Every day is a good day to stock up on some great tasting Philly
Swirl's Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Swirl Pops! They are delicious and only 10
Keep your freezer stocked with these great 10 calorie pops which can be
enjoyed anytime throughout the year. If you are interested in learning
more about the Philly Swirl products
please visit them at http://www.phillyswirl.com/
and drop them a line. They would love to hear from you.
Psst...don’t forget to pass the word! We want to see these
awesome Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Swirl Pops remain available to all of us
on our Journey. Let's take the power we have to make a difference by
passing the word about these awesome pops and keeping them available to
us in the future.
A Note from Al—
These pops hit the spot in the hot days of summer, which are just around the corner! They are only 10 calories each and they are very, very tasty! Dotti and I really love them, and our summer freezer nearly always is fully stocked with these treats. I just wanted you to know that they are for real, and they are REALLY GOOD—way better than 10 calories should have any right to taste!
DWLZ Website Updates
Keeping Dotti's Weight Loss Zone current is a full time job and then some. Anytime you would like to find my latest updates you can find them at these links:
"Today is the first day of the rest of your health."
Until our next visit, always keep in mind you are never alone on this
Journey. We are all here with you, right beside you, rooting you on.
Take care until next time...
"I cannot relive yesterday and
tomorrow isn't here yet, so I will just deal with today." ~Dotti
Newsletter Sign Up
If this newsletter was forwarded to you, you can sign up for it yourself at:
Dotti's Weight Loss Zone
And please don't forget to come and visit DWLZ!
If you are not already a regular visitor, it is time for you to come and make yourself at home at my web page, where you will find lots of tips on losing weight, and help in picking out good things to eat at your favorite restaurants, while still remaining on program. We have motivation, success stories, and much more. It is a lot like Disneyland: you'll have lots of fun, and you could never see it all in just one day! However, unlike Disneyland, Dotti's [ http://www.dwlz.com ] is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright © DWLZ, Inc. - 2008, all rights
reserved. This document may be reproduced freely as long as it is
always reproduced in its entirety, including this copyright message,
and the disclaimer below, and as long as it is always distributed
free of charge.
Disclaimer - This newsletter is not meant to be a substitute for any
professional advice, guidance, or counseling. We are not doctors. Any
information contained in this email reflects our
own opinions and experiences. It is not intended in any way to serve as
or take the place of medical advice from a physician.
possible, I calculate ALL my Points on my Offline Points Calculator in
the Half Points Mode, which rounds UP to the nearest Half Point. This
keeps my site consistent. All point values shown in BLACK are
calculated with the 10-gram fiber cap [Original 123 Success Points].
When there is a difference with the 4 gram fiber cap calculation, I
show the points value for that in RED.
Points® is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers
International, Inc. The Points® values displayed are not intended in any way to show an endorsement or sponsorship of any product or organization by Weight Watchers International, Inc.