This cake is a big hit wherever I take it.
Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 39.5g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.4g
Recipe type: Cakes
- 1 box (1-step) angel food cake mix [Betty Crocker]
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, 20 oz [Dole]
- Put dry cake mix in bowl (do not add the water as directed on the box).
- Add entire can of pineapple with juice.
- Mix carefully until all dry mix in incorporated.
- Pour into either a tube pan, 9x13 pan, or cupcake pan with liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for time on box for size pan (around 30-40 minutes. When sides pull away from pan and toothpick, cake is done.