IN THIS ISSUE
||The Importance of Water
||Top 10 Healthy Ways to Cook Fruits & Vegetables
||My Journey Back to Goal
||Eating More Vegetables & Fruit
||Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
||Sausage & Mushroom Pasta
||Did You Know
||Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance
Good afternoon my friends! Hope you are all having a great May so far with some warmer temps and lots of sunshine.
How many of you have a large glass of water (preferably iced so you can maybe sneak in a few burned calories) in front of you? How many of you get your daily allowance of water in every day? Do you drink a glass of water before each meal? How about first thing in the morning? How many of you just downright HATE plain water? You have probably guessed that our discussion today will be about the importance of water.
It’s time for our discussion so go grab your tall glass of sparkling water and find your most comfy chair. Bring along that great smile of yours.
The Importance of Water
Summer is just around the corner and with the arrival of summer comes hot temperatures. It is especially important to keep hydrated while out in the higher temps. This is where water comes into the picture. Water is a very important part of your Journey. Since I am struggling with this aspect of my Journey I thought this would be a good time to revisit the water issue and how important it is to us.
Why do you think it is important to drink water? Is it especially important if you are trying to lose weight? Most of us don’t even think about how much water we are drinking during the day. We just drink when we want, most times drinking too little.
Some of the reasons why it is important to drink enough water, especially on your weight loss Journey, are listed below.
Water fills us up. Water helps us look better. Water keeps our body fluids in balance. Water takes away excess sodium. Cold water can burn calories (according to some studies). Water suppresses the appetite. Water helps the body metabolize stored fat. Water cushions joints. Water protects organs and tissues. Water regulates body temperature. Water carries nutrients and oxygen to cells. Water removes toxins. Water maintains strength and endurance. Several preliminary studies suggest that drinking plenty of water may reduce your risk for breast and colon cancers.
- To avoid dehydration you must drink an adequate amount of water. Of course, many of us know that our initial weight loss is due mostly to loss of water.
- Water is necessary in flushing out the toxins that burning calories create.
- Dehydration slows down the fat-burning process; an adequate amount of water is needed in the process of burning calories to function efficiently.
- Feeling tired while losing weight? One of the reasons is because dehydration (from lack of water) causes a reduction in blood volume; a reduction in blood volume causes a reduction in the supply of oxygen to your muscles; and a reduction in the supply of oxygen to your muscles can make you feel tired.
- Are you muscles and joints sore when you are exercising? If you are not hydrated enough this will happen. Water helps maintain muscle tone by assisting muscles in their ability to contract; and it lubricates your joints.
- Most of us on our Journey include plenty of fiber in our diet. How many of you have had constipation problems while taking in more fiber in your diet? It is because you need plenty of water with your fiber to help eliminate it.
- If you drink water with a meal you may feel full sooner, which in turn will help you eat less. Remember that we need bulk, calories and nutrients so drinking water alone may not have this effect.
The recommendation is to drink eight cups (8 oz glasses) of water daily. You should add an additional cup of water for every 30-45 minute moderate-intensity workout such as walking and swimming; two cups for high-intensity activities like running and tennis. If you exercise for an hour or more weigh yourself before and after your workout; for every pound you drop, add 2½ cups to your fluid intake.
If you are one that has a hard time getting in your daily water allowance, think about using the Crystal Light tubes (add 1 tube to 12 oz of water) or the Propel tubes (my favorite). They flavor my water a bit and I drink a lot more that way. As for having coffee as part of your water intake—Two hours after drinking eight ounces of water or coffee, your body holds about five ounces of water; but only four ounces from java. One ounce is not worth worrying about. But...if you are a caffeine addict ~ people who drank six five-ounce cups of coffee with 600 milligrams of caffeine—slightly more than what's in a Grande, 16 ozs, at Starbucks ~ there is reason to worry. Susan Kleiner, Ph.D., owner of High Performance Nutrition in Mercer Island, WA says caffeine addicts were found to be dehydrated but most of them weren't even thirsty. Her advice for caffeine addicts is to drink the same amount of water for every caffeinated beverage you drink.
There is also another source to get your water requirement in—many of the foods you eat! I'll bet you never thought of that. I certainly hadn't. Multiply the weight (3 oz broccoli) of your serving by its percentage of water (0.90) to calculate the amount of water you'll get (2.7 oz). Just one cup of raspberries delivers ½ cup of water! The foods listed below are uncooked unless stated.
Did you know that by the time you're thirsty, you're probably mildly dehydrated? Make sure you get plenty of water throughout the day. Signs of dehydration include: headache, fatigue, loss of appetite, flushed skin, lightheadedness and dry mouth.
- 95% water ~ romaine lettuce, soy milk, tomatoes, watercress, zucchini
- 90% water ~ asparagus, bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupes, carrots, grapefruit, honeydews, kale, mushrooms, milk, oranges, orange juice, peaches, spinach, steamed clams, strawberries, unsweetened applesauce, watermelon
- 85% water ~ apples, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi fruit, pears, pineapples, plums, tofu, yogurt
- 80% water ~ Cherries, cottage cheese, grapes
- 75% water ~ Avocados, bananas, baked cod, corn, hard-boiled eggs, pudding, ricotta cheese, water-packed tuna
- 70% water ~ baked potatoes, cooked long-grain rice
- 65% water ~ cooked black beans, roasted skinless chicken
- 60% water ~ garbanzo beans, ice cream, baked salmon
- 50% water ~ broiled lean ground beef, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 35% water ~ bagels, white bread, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese
- Less than 5% ~ dry cereal, popped popcorn
19 Tips For Getting Your 8 Glasses of Water Daily
Sometimes drinking our eight glasses of water a day can be a real challenge. Here are 19 tips to help you accomplish that feat! It is said by many beauty experts that drinking your water is the cheapest, quickest way to look better! That should motivate us!
I, personally, am having a hard time getting my water in during the day. I have a tendency to drink diet pop more and if it’s in the house that is what I’ll grab instead of water. So, for me, it’s best not to have the diet pop in the house. If it is in the house I’ve made a deal with myself that before I can have a diet pop I must drink two glasses of water. It works pretty well, but the best thing is not to have the pop in the house in the first place. Think of the many ways you can get more water into your daily diet.
- Drink your water out of a big Pyrex measuring cup—it's a good way to keep track of how much water you are drinking.
- Have a big glass of water at every transitional point of the day: when you first get up, just before leaving the house, when you sit down to work, etc.
- Make it convenient—keep a big, plastic, insulated water bottle full on your desk and reach for it all day.
- When you have juice (apple, grape, or orange) fill half the glass with water.
- When you have a junk food craving, down a glass of water immediately. You feel full quickly and avoid the calories, and it lets time pass till the craving fades.
- Have one glass every hour on the hour while at work. When the workday is done your water quota is met.
- Instead of tea or coffee, substitute a cup of hot water with a drop of honey.
- While at work, get a 20-ounce cup of ice and keep filling it up from the office water cooler. The key is drinking with a straw—you take bigger gulps and drink much more.
- Freeze little bits of peeled lemons, limes, and oranges and use them in place of ice cubes—it's refreshing and helps get in a serving or two of fruit.
- After each trip to the restroom, guzzle an eight-ounce glass to replenish your system.
- Don't allow yourself a diet soda until you've had two to four glasses of water. You will find that you won't want the soda anymore or that just half a can is enough.
- Let ounces of water double grams of fat: When eating something containing 10 grams of fat, I drink 20 ounces of water.
- Drink two full glasses at each meal, one before and one after. Also, drink one glass before each snack so you don't eat as much.
- Carry a small refillable water bottle at all times and drink during downtime; while waiting in a bank line, sitting on the train, etc.
- Use a beautiful gold-rimmed glass and fill it with cold water from the tap.
- Drink two glasses of water immediately after waking up.
- Bring a two-liter bottle of water to work and try to drink it all before you leave work. If you don't finish, drink it in traffic on the way home—it's like a race.
- Always keep a 24-ounce bottle of water handy while watching TV, doing laundry, making dinner, etc.
- Add drinking two glasses of water to your daily skin care regimen. Drink, cleanse, moisturize, etc., then drink again.
Well today’s visit has come to a close. I do hope you’ll work on getting an adequate amount of water in daily. You will feel so much better for having done so. Have an awesome couple of weeks and remember to Smile. Good luck on your Journey, and remember, I’m rooting for you.
Until we meet again.
CaloriesPerHour.com; 1999 Issue of American Health
® Vitamin-fortified, delicious, better-for-you baked goods
Vitalicious® VitaTops, VitaMuffins and VitaBrownies are delicious. They are healthy, taste great and
fit within any program you are using to attain your healthy
new lifestyle. ~ Dotti
Try Vitalicious® muffins today! They come in at 1 point on Weight Watchers and are the perfect snack.
Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
“How ironic that all that comfort food ended up making me feel uncomfortable.”
“It's so important to believe in yourself. Believe that you can do it, under any circumstances. Because if you believe you can, then you really will. That belief keeps you searching for the answers, and then pretty soon you get it.”
~~Wally “Famous” Amos
“Have patience with all things, but first with yourself. Never confuse your mistakes with your value as a human being. You're a perfectly valuable, creative, worthwhile person simply because you exist.”
~~St. Francis De Sales
Come Join the Fun!
Do you want some extra support during your Journey? Would you like to have a place you can call "home," where you can be yourself? Our Message Board is just the place. It's home to all our Zonie friends who share their Journey experiences and are always willing and ready to offer support, laughs, friendship and ~ 24/7. Our DWLZ Message Board is at: http://www.dwlz2.com/forum/. Don't forget to register if you haven't already done so.
Top 10 Healthy Ways to Cook Fruits & Vegetables
- Winter squash, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- A potato for lunch, top with broccoli and a sprinkle of cheese.
- An apple for dessert. Fill the core with dried fruit and nuts.
- Turnips and potatoes. Mash them together and season with salt and pepper.
- Kale, and add a handful of chopped currants, salt and pepper.
- Butternut squash and season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- A medley of vegetables and season with some herbs. Serve over couscous.
- Cabbage, and season with caraway seed, salt and pepper.
- Green beans with chopped onion. Add a clove of garlic to cooking water.
- Broccoli in olive oil and chopped garlic. Add some capers for extra zip.
- Frozen mixed veggies. Add a dash of low sodium soy sauce, or flavor with herbs.
- Onions, peppers, zucchini, corn and jicama. Throw in some red or black beans. Season with your favorite salsa to give it a Southwestern flair. Serve over rice.
- Spinach with garlic and olive oil.
- Green and yellow summer squash with onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. For a different twist, add chopped tomato and basil.
- A variety of different colored peppers with onion. Serve as a side dish.
- Some winter vegetables cut in large pieces—parsnips, turnips, rutabaga, beets, sweet potato are some good choices. Coat lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with your favorite herbs, and roast at 425° for 30-40 minutes until tender and browned.
- Brussels Sprouts drizzled lightly with olive oil, and sprinkled with salt. Magnifique!
- Thin slices of sweet potato to make chips.
- Pineapple, peaches or mango. Top with a dollop of low-fat ice cream, frozen yogurt or sherbet.
- Asparagus and add to a salad of mixed greens, roasted peppers and toasted nuts.
- Some eggplant, zucchini and portobello mushrooms to use in a wrap.
- Classic stew vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, green beans, celery, onions in canned tomato sauce. Substitute canned beans like kidney beans or black beans for meat.
- Frozen corn, onions, peppers, celery, and salsa. Serve over rice. Add some red or black beans and call it a meal!
- Canned tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, and chickpeas. Add oregano and top with sliced olives.
- Broccoli and cauliflower to use on a vegetable platter for snacks and appetizers.
- Broccoli rabe in salted water to reduce bitterness. Then cook like broccoli.
- Carrots, cauliflower, green beans, asparagus and broccoli. Marinate in your favorite low-fat vinaigrette and serve cold. If desired, add other veggies like onions, mushrooms and peppers.
- Frozen or canned vegetables on those busy nights.
- Spaghetti squash by cutting in half lengthwise and putting face down in a dish with water. Scoop out squash and serve like spaghetti with tomato sauce and/or Parmesan cheese.
- A potato for lunch and top with low-fat cottage cheese and chives.
Resource: ~~Fruits & Veggies More Matters
Software You Can Use!
— And Now Available Online!
Weight Commander is an awesome program for your Journey. I
highly recommend it to all those who are on a Journey of their own.
It is a wonderful program to track your progress on any weight loss
program you are using. You can read My Review of
the Weight Commander or go straight to the source and check out
this great software by following this link to Weight
Commander. He has many tips and ideas throughout his program,
which will help you to be successful on your Journey.
And for those who don't feel comfortable downloading software, or who cringe when Windows gives them another unnecessary warning about running perfectly safe software, Michael has created a wonderful online version of Weight
Commander, where you can always access your information with privacy, with no worry about trying to transfer it from computer to computer when you switch. You can of course still get the software version (which continues to work very well, even on my Windows Vista computer), but the online version of Weight
Commander is a wonderful new option! You make the choice, but you win either way.
My Journey Back to Goal—One Day at a Time
I am doing well on my healthy Journey and continue to work the program One Day at a Time. My exercise program has been going well. I go to the gym and work out with a trainer three times a week in a group session with my best friend Tammy. We get quite the workout for an hour. Now that the weather is getting nicer Al and I are getting outside more and visiting different areas of our new home here in Spokane. Now that is my kind of exercise!
I’m still struggling with getting in my water for the day but keep on trying to do better day by day. Some days are good, others are not so good. One thing I do know for sure is that I do better getting my water in when I don’t have diet pop in the house. I tend to grab the diet pop before I would water.
My meetings here are awesome and so inspirational with all the Lifetimers that attend. They sure do remind me that I can get back to goal and stay there. It’s a very open meeting where all share their thoughts and ideas. We have an awesome leader, Marie.
I’m focusing on listening to my hypnosis CDs 3 times a week to keep my head in the game. It is so easy to lose focus and Dr. Temes helps me stay focused on my goals and program.
If you are interested in learning about Dr. Roberta’s Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs you can read our section below describing them.
Have a wonderful couple of weeks and a great Memorial Day weekend!
Please remember, “If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.”
Weight Loss is 90% Mental
I use Dr. Roberta's Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs as an important help on my lifelong Journey to a healthier me:
- Whenever I listen to these CDs—I have a good day on program.
- Whenever I have failed to do well on program, it has always been when I stopped listening regularly.
- They continue to be an irreplaceable part of my Journey back to goal!
If you would like a power assist on your Journey I highly recommend these Enjoying Weight Loss Hypnosis CDs!
Want to know more?
- There's lots of info on our Review Page—how this has worked for me.
- Don't want to pay all at once?—Just choose 3 equal installments!
What can you do to get your mind onboard with your weight loss desires?
—I honestly believe this is an answer to a dilemma that we all face. Come and read about it.
Eating More Vegetables & Fruit
We all know we need our fruits and vegetables in our daily diet. Most people should aim for at least nine servings (at least 4½ cups) of vegetables and fruits a day, and potatoes don't count. Go for a variety of kinds and colors of produce, to give your body the mix of nutrients it needs. Some of your best bets are dark leafy greens, cooked tomatoes, and anything that's a rich yellow, orange, or red color.
Below are a few ideas of how to include more vegetables and fruit in your daily diet.
- Keep fruit out where you can see it. That way you'll be more likely to eat it. Keep it out on the counter or in the front of the fridge.
- Get some every meal, every day. Try filling half your plate with vegetables at each meal. Serving up salads, stir fry, or other vegetable-rich fare makes it easier to reach this goal. Bonus points if you can also get some fruits and vegetables at snack time.
- Explore the produce aisle and choose something new. Variety is the key to a healthy diet. Get out of a rut and try some new fruits and vegetables.
- Bag the potatoes. Choose other vegetables that are packed with more nutrients and more slowly digested carbs. Read the "Carbohydrates" section of The Nutrition Source to learn how to add good carbs to your diet.
- Make it a meal. Try some new recipes where vegetables take center stage
Resource: ~~Harvard School of Public Health
Baja Bob's Cocktail Mixes
~ Home of the Original Sugar-Free Margarita Mix
Note from Baja Bob's
popularity of the Weight Watchers Diet, combined with Baja Bob's incredible
taste, has helped to push this cocktail mix leader
into the mainstream. Baja Bob's newest
release, Mojito Mix, follows their other
popular flavors. All of the Baja Bob's cocktail mixes contain approximately 70-100% less calories and carbs than
traditional mixes sweetened
with high fructose corn syrup
making these the perfect Weight Watchers addition.
Baja Bob's mixes are great with
or without alcohol, allowing people who are watching their weight, or those who
are forced to watch their sugar intake due to health reasons the
opportunity to enjoy the great taste of a cocktail.
Code dotti10 when ordering and receive a 10%
Baja Bob's cocktail mixes come in several flavors: Original Margarita, Wild
Strawberry Margarita, Desert Key Lime Margarita, Crazy Caribe
Pina Colada, Loco Lemon Sweet & Sour, Maui Madness Mai Tai,
Cranberry Cosmo Martini Mix, Sour Apple Martini Mix, and coming in June…
Enjoy a cocktail and still
on your Program
This 85-year-old couple, having been married over 60 years, had died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last ten years mainly due to the wife's interest in health food and exercise.
When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion, which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath suite and jacuzzi. As they "oohed and aahed", the old man asked Peter how much all this was going to cost.
"It's free", Peter replied, "This is Heaven".
Next they went out back to survey the championship golf course that the home backed up to. They would have golfing privileges every day; and each week the course changed to a new one representing the great golf courses on earth. The old man asked, "What are the green fees?"
Peter's reply, "This is Heaven, you play for free."
Next they went to the clubhouse and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisines of the world laid out. "How much to eat?" asked the old man.
"Don't you understand yet? This is heaven, it's free!" Peter replied with some exasperation.
"Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man asked timidly.
Peter explained, "That's the best part—you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick. This is Heaven!"
With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, and shrieking wildly. Peter and his wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was wrong.
The old man looked at his wife and said, "This is all your fault! If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here ten years ago!"
You're Surrounded By Opportunity.
The people that really succeed in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them.
The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity in your life is where you are right now. Properly perceived, every situation becomes an opportunity for you.
Your destiny is not a matter of chance; it's a matter of your choice. It's not something you wait for, but rather something you achieve with effort. Things won't turn up in this world until you turn them up.
You develop opportunity by applying persistence to your possibilities. Opportunity is all around you. Look for it, and you will find it.
Thank you Goldie
PENNY'S LOW FAT DESSERTS
—an incredibly delicious and healthy find.
Our desserts are developed with a food scientist to be great tasting and using the best all natural ingredients for a nutritionally accurate low fat, low cal, high fiber (and 1 or 2 pt.!) treat.
$3off your order* thru 5/28/09
If you want to taste first, go for the $18 SAMPLER (That includes shipping!):
8 desserts: all 5 muffin TOPS and 3 cookie flavors.
Muffin TOPS (1 pt.)
Cookies (2 pts.)
Muffins (2 pts.)
Big Size and Filling
Choc. Cookie Assortment
White Choc. with Cranberrries,
Choc. Cookie with Peanut Butter
150 cal, 3g fat, 7g of fiber!
Available at Whole Foods
Get Healthy America, NY
Diet Shop, NY
Sign up for our NEWSLETTER
Muffins and TOPS: Almond Poppy, Carrot Raisin, Apple Cinnamon, Orange Cranberry, Chocolate-Chocolate Chip
Cookies: Chocolate with Peanut Butter, White Chocolate with Cranberries, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin
Penny's Really Taste Best!
Please call me direct or email me if you have questions.
Customers love our products!
"I sure did toast them...and soooooooo good! I had to control myself. When someone asked me if I was going to buy more of the new(national diet plan)brand brownies, I told them they were just OK and I was waiting for something that was much better tasting to come in and had the same "p-value", as well as healthier…and I was soooooo right!
Phyllis E., CA—Penny's loyal customer
“We only have one problem with Penny's cookies: they are gone too soon! You can toast them, microwave them, or if you are adventurous like Al, you can even spread them with peanut butter, but what you can't do, at least in our house: you can't leave them for later, because they disappear!
—Dotti & Al
Sausage & Mushroom Pasta
Makes 6 servings
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz) reduced-fat condensed tomato soup
- ¼ cup fat-free skim milk
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 1 (7 oz pkg) reduced-fat smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 4 cups cooked bow tie pasta
Per Serving (1/6 of total recipe):
- Combine soup and milk in small bowl: mix well and set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the onion, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Cook and stir until onion and peppers are tender.
- Add the mushrooms and salt; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sausage and mix well.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss until coated with sauce.
203 cal, 3g fat, 486mg sodium, 36g carbs, 3g fiber, 10g protein *4
Resource: ~~The Weight Loss Bible
DWLZ Cookbooks One and Two
Have you ordered your DWLZ Cookbooks yet?
These cookbooks are filled with recipes that are Zonies' favorites, dishes that are delicious but on program, with nutritional information listed. These are two books in one package: DWLZ Cookbooks Volumes One and Two.
The recipes are easy to make and don't use hard-to-find items. They are
together in one PDF file, viewable in your free
Acrobat Reader (Version 5 and higher). These also make wonderful gifts.
Did You Know?
Don’t go to the grocery store hungry. Have a snack before you go. You will get some exercise shopping the aisles at the supermarket so make sure you have that snack before you go. If you go to the grocery store hungry you will end up with more foods in your cart than you bargained for; and, they won’t be healthy foods I’m sure. I like to make sure I have a bottle of water with me to sip on, reminding me that I’m sticking to my plan.
Pizza Fit'n Free
Are you on a diet and miss great tasting pizza? With Pizza Fit'n Free you never have to give up pizza again!
With an average 7″ pizza containing over 600 calories and 20 grams of fat, dieters have been advised to avoid pizza in order to effectively lose weight. By creating a pizza that deviates from the stereotypical pizza, Pizza Free provides a product that American dieters are able to consume while still maintaining their strict diet regimens. Pizza Fit'n Free is the first and only pizza that contains zero grams of fat.
With Pizza Fit'n Free you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying a great tasting pizza anytime!
Order Online now and start enjoying pizza again!
Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance
Al has written many in depth essays on Weight
Loss and Maintenance and they are now
available on the website!
can find Al's Essays on Weight Loss and Maintenance
Our Journey is not just about weight loss; it's about constantly learning new things…
Resource: ~~Rules of Thumb by Tom Parker
- Monsters enter left ~ Horror film makers know that the human eye has a tendency to drift slightly to the right side of the screen when viewing a movie, so they have the shocks and surprises come from the left side.
- Reducing your personal backlog ~ Make a new “to do” list every day from your larger list of projects, goals, and things to do. If something gets transferred to the next day’s list ten times, drop it. There’s a reason you’re avoiding the task.
- Coffee colors ~ If the cream swirls up brown, you have a cup of freshly brewed coffee. If it swirls up gray, the coffee has been sitting on the burner too long.
DWLZ Website Updates
Keeping Dotti's Weight Loss Zone current is a full time job and then some. Anytime you would like to find my latest updates you can find them at these links:
“Success is not a place at which one arrives but rather…the spirit with which one undertakes and continues the journey.”
Another visit is coming to a close ~ how fast the time goes when you are having a great time. Until our next visit, always keep in mind you are never alone on this Journey. We are all here with you, right beside you, rooting you on.
Take care until next time…
Dotti's Weight Loss Zone
And please don't forget to come and visit DWLZ!
If you are not already a regular visitor, it is time for you to come and make yourself at home at my web page, where you will find lots of tips on losing weight, and help in picking out good things to eat at your favorite restaurants, while still remaining on program. We have motivation, success stories, and much more. It is a lot like Disneyland: you'll have lots of fun, and you could never see it all in just one day! However, unlike Disneyland, Dotti's [ http://www.dwlz.com ] is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright © DWLZ, Inc. - 2009, all rights
reserved. This document may be reproduced freely as long as it is
always reproduced in its entirety, including this copyright message,
and the disclaimer below, and as long as it is always distributed
free of charge.
Disclaimer - This newsletter is not meant to be a substitute for any
professional advice, guidance, or counseling. We are not doctors. Any
information contained in this email reflects our
own opinions and experiences. It is not intended in any way to serve as
or take the place of medical advice from a physician.
possible, I calculate ALL my Points on my Offline Points Calculator in
the Half Points Mode, which rounds UP to the nearest Half Point. This
keeps my site consistent. All point values shown in BLACK are
calculated with the 10-gram fiber cap [Original 123 Success Points].
When there is a difference with the 4 gram fiber cap calculation, I
show the points value for that in RED.
Note: Points® is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers
International, Inc. The Points® values displayed are not intended in any way to show an endorsement or sponsorship of any product or organization by Weight Watchers International, Inc.